Thursday, December 31, 2015

sex wth my stepbrother episode 2

Later that night, I quickly called my boyfriend, Festus if he would be able to come over to my place,
 I teased him about us making love finally.
 He agreed to come spend the whole week with me since my mum and her husband would be away for one week, Festus has been disturbing me for sex all these while but I've not been able to give it to him cos I'm a "get inside" child.
Knock on my door…
Me: who is that?
Daniel: Na me your elder brother
Me: come inside now, ode..
Daniel: is it me you are calling ode?
Me: Whatever! Duh! So what do you want?
Daniel: (he smiled and hit me on my ass) You don't have respect again abi
Me: hahaha! Daniel what is the meaning of that rubbish now? Why would you hit me on my ass? For what? (Annoyed)
Daniel: hmmmm… Oya Pele, I'm sorry
Me: how can you help you sir?
Daniel: (he sat on my bed) ehen… I came to inform you about something. You know my dad and your mum are travelling. Please sister, I know you have big mouth. I came to tell you that I'm bring one of my girlfriend to the house for the whole week. Please, I beg you..
Me: Yes oooo! Thank God we are on the same term.. (Excited)
Daniel: what do you mean by that?
Me: I'm also bringing my boyfriend ni
Daniel: Jesus Christ! You this small girl have a boyfriend? ( surprised)
Me: hahaha! Do I look like a virgin to you?
Daniel: Omolola!!!! May God have mercy on you
Me: and on you too… See, I love dick too, if not that you're my brother we would have even fucked each other sef (jokingly said that)
Daniel: hmmmm! Children of these days are so spoilt… Wait sef, did you say you wish to fuck me?



Are you serious about that?
Me: huh! Go away joor, I was only joking with you. How can I fuck you na?
Daniel: anything can happen Na, since we are not related (looking at me with flirty eyes)
Me: You are crazy…. Leave my room joor.
He left my room that night, we both agreed to keep our secrets, but that night I discovered Daniel was hard when I told him we can have sex together, I was only joking with him anyway but I didn't take it serious but it seems he took it serious

No comments:

Post a Comment

entertainment zone