Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My sex story when i went for my nysc part 4

“I obey like small pikin, closed my eyes dey
wait (hope say this girl no wan use knife cut
off my tin oh, cuz naija girls can be funny at
times). omoh, next thing I felt was a soft kiss
on forehead down to my lips, neck, chest ,
stomach (I dey pray make she no stop) then
she pulled out my di-ck and stroked it then
started sucking it ike a vacuum cleaner…
slowly.
very good bad girl. haha. she would suck it
dry, spit on it and suck it dry, then
occasionally licked the tip of my di-ck with her
wet tongue (omoh, I dey jerk every time she
do am… i bin try to control myself but no
way).
then I excused myself and entered the
bathroom (I no wan release yet abeg)… I
drank the remaining mixture of alomo & stout I
hid there. after that, I took one mint to freshen
my breath. I went back in and met Ella stack
Unclad on bed, s*xy** as ever. I started
caressing her thighs, telling her how s*xy**
she was and how lucky I was to have her. she
loved the things I was saying, I could see it in
her stare.
Then I started kissing her inner thighs up to
her pus’sy region but I didn’t kiss her there
yet. I focused on her thighs for a while then
slowly went up and flicked her cli-t with the
tip of my lips… I started licking her cli-t
slowly, sucking it, spelling letters with my
tongue on it. occasionally I would deep my
tongue into it and slowly flick it out (rubbing
my tongue on the cli-t as it comes out).
all the while I could tell that she in heaven
cuz she moaning like ‘awwww’ ‘uhmmmm’ n
sometimes sobbing (like person wey won
cry) positioning my head in a “don’t stop”
manner. I then placed one of my hands on
her bo’obs, smooching it and gently
squeezing her nipp’le. I focused my tongue
on the her cli’t… sucking and flickering it
while I dipped my other hand’s middle finger
in her pu-ssy.
I started fingerings her, I was making the
‘come here’ sign with my finger (palm facing
up) this was magic, I could feel me rubbing
the center of gravity. occasionally, I kept
making circular movements with my finger. I
did all these task at the same damn time!.
omoh, e come be like fight oh… Ella kept
moaning, jerking, moving up and down the
bed, as she dey move I dey follow am go any
angle. lol.
around 5minutes I stopped cuz I knew she
was gonna Pour any moment, that would
weaken her and make the straffing dull. I
pulled out a condo’m and wore it on my
erect Joystick. she lay flat on her stomach, I
placed a pillow under her lower stomach (so
that the coochie go position well from
behind). I flicked my di-ck around her Kitty-
Cat for a while then said “please start na”
then I slowly slided my di:Ck into her wet
puss’y.
it was tight and warm. slowly, I was banging
her, then I started increasing my pace. Ella
was moaning and saying “I must marry you”
see this girl sha, you Don dey mad abi? lol. I
continued for about 7minutes then I grabbed
her waist up (canine style). I banged for like
10minutes then switched to scissors style.
I kept banging and switching positions till I
ejaculated at the 31st minute (yes, I dey
calculate my rounds) doing missionary style
(with a pillow under her waist). she still held
my waist and said “continue please” I said
“I’m tired” she said “use your finger like u do
please”.
I started to finger her dripping wet puss-y
and sucking her Tip till she released some
shiny fluid. then she lay motionless and
tired. I looked her in the eyes, smiled at me
and she said “thank you”. of course! thank
me!!.
we slept Unclad, woke up later, relaxed and
chatted till around 6:30 pm. then I told her
to start going so her parents wouldn’t look
for her. it was getting dark already. she
looked at me and “does it look like I’m going
home today?”
omoh, na so we do vigil till Sunday morning
oh. later, this sexcapade nearly ruined me.
*fast forward to a few weeks later*
one early Wednesday morning, I was sitting
in office trying to compose a lesson note on
a topic I was supposed to teach that
morning. the students were on assembly
ground while the vice principal (VP) was
going round on staff rooms & class
inspection. her name was Mrs ann (not real
name). she was a fair, big a$$ woman
probably somewhere around 45-50 years old
(age is nothing but a number right?). she
walked into my office and I greeted her:
“good morning ma”
“good morning Corper, you came early
today”
“ma, I needed to do an important task”
“ok. you are Ibo abi”
“yes ma”
bla bla bla *chat continued*
“Corper, I like your shirt. will you buy one for
me?”
(nothing special about the shirt jor)
“yes. I will”
she kon laugh me say I dey lie. Corper wey
dey manage. why this woman they fall my
hands na?.
then she said:
“this thing they call Facebook, can I use it
on my phone. (yes, her phone was a nice
android.)
“yes ma”
“ok, come to my office whenever u are free
so that you will teach me”
“alright madam”
11:30am, the bell rang. break time. I stood
up and headed for the VP’s office ……
WATCH OUT FOR PART 5 TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment

entertainment zone