Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My sex story When i went for my nysc part 2

Omoh, as I enter d class, d girls come dey
shout like say dem see jay-z. I come shout 4
dem say make them shut up! Dem dey mad?.
Everybody come quiet and all eyes come dey
on me, I come forget wetin I plan to talk sef.
Anyhow sha, I introduced myself and my
subject. These girls were glad to have me…
and I was glad to be here with them as the
only male copper in the school. I be like
tuface to them. As I dey teach, I discover
say most of them na confirm olodo. Them
no sabi anything but i later discover say
them intelligent 4 bed and them bad to the
bone. Some minutes into the lesson, I asked
the class a question but no one answered.
Then, a girl stood up and gave me the
answer. Her name was Ella. Ella had an
average face and Bottom but she had big
bosoms. I come notice say these girls dey
lift their skirts for me to see their pants.
Chai! See fresh temptation. Omoh, my prick
come dey rise small small so I come go
Siddon 4 one sit to cover-up. All the while, I
noticed that some of these girls had their
eyes on me. I be fine boy small na.
Particularly, a pair of eyes caught my
attention. Guess who? Omoh, Ella dey look
me!! As She dey look me 4 eye, I dey look
her huge bosom-s…. Fantasizing about
sucking them. After the class, I asked them
if they had any questions. They said yes and
started asking questions like “do you have a
girlfriend?” “Can you speak Ibo?”. Haha! Una
Don enter one chance this year. I just waved
them off, smiled and went back to my
office…. still fantasizing about Ella. I walked
into my office, greeted Mrs venny and sat
down and rested my head on my table to
relax (oh, how I love to see this lady). Some
minutes later, I heard a female voice say “sir,
please can I borrow your text book? ”
I looked up and saw two pair of huge bosom-
s pointing at me. You guessed right ….. it
was Ella….
I handed over the text book to Ella. She took
it to class and promised to return it. I no
know whether she really need that book, abi
she just won use style give me green light?.
I just respected myself and kept acting
normal around her. days past, I no see more
green lights again oh! Abi Ella no like me
again? God abeg oh. Two weeks later was
Valentine’s day and behold I had so many
gifts that I couldn’t remember some girls
who gave me gifts. One girl walked into my
office with a love shaped gift with an
inscription that said I LOVE YOU and said
“sir, this is a val gift from Ella”. I sent for
her, we chatted then I asked for her number.
After school, she came to say bye and I
promised to call her at night.
At night, I dialled her number:
“Hi, it’s David”
“Hi”
“How are you doing?”
“I’m fine, and you”
“Fine. I like you”
*silence*
“Can I see you tomorrow?”
“I don’t know oh. I don’t visit strangers”
Omoh, d girl say I resemble player, I come
convince Ella say I like her die, say I no be
bad Guy. But I didn’t beg her…. I can’t beg a
girl for anything. Attraction is the key … if a
girl is attracted to you, you no need all those
“ten ways to get a girl” lecture. rubbish!. I
come tell her say if she no fit come
tomorrow, I no go ever invite her again. I cut
call. 30 seconds Later, she call me back and
asked me when I want her to come … I just
tell am 11a.m. girls love guys that make the
rules. Trust me, I know.
hurray!!!! Ella and her huge bosoms are
coming to my house.
Next day was Saturday, the d-day. I arranged
my room, sprayed my body spray in the room
(I no get air freshner… who needs air
Freshner when jona is president? Lol.) I took
my bath, put on clean boxers and a black
polo then borrowed some naija films (naija
chicks like naija film die). Of course, I had
condoms under my mattress. 10:30am, Ella
called and asked for the direction to my
crib. I gave all the details of the house and
even told her how old the house was. Lol.
She con laff like fried fish head (ishi-azu). I
con begin dey play cool R&B songs….
meanwhile I Don already drink alomo mixed
with big stout. Today na die!. I just lay 4 bed
dey expect Ella. Next thing I heard a knock
on the door. Thank God! I do sign of the
cross. As I open door I saw one small boy
wey be my neighbor pikin. “U dey mad?!” I
ask am with vex. “Comon go play 4 gutter” I
hiss, bang my door still they wait 4 Ella. 5
minutes later, I hear another knock again.
God abeg I no won die of high BP oh, this
person got to be Ella abeg. I opened the
door and saw Ella, s*xy** as hell. Jizos
christ of onitsha!! see bo’obs! If to say
trumpet blow that moment, I for no gree go
heaven immediately oh, I go wait till I straff
finish. lol. This girl na heaven on her own,
my prick Don dey salute since. She gave me
a smile and I said “come in please”….
WATCH OUT FOR PART 3 TOMORROW…

No comments:

Post a Comment

entertainment zone