Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My sex story When i went for my nysc part 3

“Before I left for the VP’s office, I told Mrs
venny that I was going to see the VP. I and Mrs.
venny shared everything, we were really good
friends but I didn’t hint her that the VP might
want
to flirt with me (I dey mad!?) cuz she would
advice
me against it. Mrs venny was like a combination
of
holy Mary’s heart and Mona Lisa’s body. I had
great love for this woman and she cared about
me
too.
Till this day, I still haven’t seen a woman that
matches her uniqueness. even on some of my
duty-free days, I would go to school just to see
Mrs venny: talk with her, stare at her brown
eyes,
watch her smile n make her laugh. Damn!!! Mrs
venny was probably the best part of my service
year.
*Back to the VP*
I knocked at the VP’s door. She asked me to
come
in. I came in. She shut the door behind me.
“Corper what will you take?”
“Nothing ma”
“No, you must take maltina, or do you take beer?”
“No I don’t take beer” (Big lie, me wey drink beer
like fish)
“Quiet people like you are very bad”
Then we laughed (I laff fake laff jor). My mind
they
wonder wetin this woman won do. As I dey sip
my
malt, she gave me her phone to open Facebook
for her. As I dey process the registration, she
come sit on the table facing me. Omoh, this
woman get big nyash and bo’obs, I even dey
wonder how her a*sets still dey intact inspite of
her age.
As she sidon, she open her legs they look as i
dey
type for her phone… and could inside her thighs.
Omoh, my mind begin dey beat. Wetin dey
happen?. After some time, she stand up come
my
back come carry her big bre’asts put for my
neck,
place her hands around my chest. Omoh, my
heart
dey beat, confusion full my head… u sure say
principal no send this woman to set me up? Then
She asked br /> “How far have you gone”
“Almost through ma, remaining to upload your
profile picture”
Omoh, as I come enter her picture gallery to
select
photo, my head scatter!! This woman get nak’ed
pictures wey she dey sample her to’to, big nyash
and big brea’sts. Jizos christ of onitsha!! I Don
jam
today.
She looked as I was going through them, smiled
from behind and said br /> “Do you like my
pictures?”
Omoh, my voice seize I no fit talk.
She con say “youth of nowadays, all you know is
s*x” I said “s*x is sweet ma” honestly, I couldn’t
believe what I just said.
She laughed “see your mouth, bad boy”.
Next thing she said “I Love Intimacy but…”
She stopped there (she sighted my kicking di-
ck!).
I Don fall hand?. abegi which person prick no go
stand when e see kain woman nyash?
“Can u satisfy me?”
I smile like pope john Paul.
“Of course ma”
She stood, removed her shirt, hung it. I could see
her breas’ts through her white bra. Then asked
me to squeeze her brea’sts. She lay on her
office
table. I removed one, kissed around it, licked
around the nipp’le and started to suck it like a
new
born baby, meanwhile my other hand was deep
down in her skirt, caressing her puss’y with her
pants still on. Omoh, her to’to lips fat wella. my
prick wan bust!
She relaxed, closed her eyes and said
“where did you learn to do this”.
I removed my mouth from her brea’sts for a
minute
and said
“it’s my talent ma. It’s the only talent God gave
me”.
She laugh sotay she nearly fall from table. Then
we heard a knock on the door.
We heard a female voice say “madam, please I
want to collect 4 packets of chalk”
I Don die! No where to hide in here!!. And there
was another problem, it was past break time and
I
missed a cla*s I was supposed to teach (omoh,
big brea’sts dey make time fly oh). The principal
was looking everywhere for me…..
Mrs Ann jumped down from the table, hurriedly
wore her shirt and adjusted her skirt. I arranged
the sits and acted like I was typing something on
her dell laptop.
The teacher came in collected the packets of
chalk and walked out. We greeted. I couldn’t tell
if
there was any form of suspicion from the
teacher… I hoped none.
After the teacher left, the VP made a joke about
me spoiling her and asked me to go back to my
office. I went to the principal’s office first to
give a
fake excuse about why I missed my cla*s.
Lucky me, she was always easy on me, calls me
a quiet and responsible young man (big
mistake!).
I had Ella’s cla*s later that day but she acted
super normal, not even an eye contact. Omoh, u
gaz dey fear naija girls I swear.
When school was over, I took a keke napep going
to town and incidentally met the VP.
“Corper, where are going to?” “Ma, I’m going to
buy a few things I need”
“Things like what?”
“Numerous things ma”
I come laff (Fake laff as usual)
“Are you sure you are not going to see one of
your
girlfriends?” “No, I don’t have time for girls”
If I hear say I no love girls … girls are the next
best thing after money.
She asked about where I live and told me that
she’d love to visit me sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

entertainment zone