Thursday, December 31, 2015

sex with my stepbrother episode 12

Festus caught us red handed, I felt like waking up from a dream, cos it was like a dream. Festus closed the door and walked away in disappointment. I pushed Daniel away. Me: Oh my God, what have I done (crying), Daniel look at what you've caused, I told you to leave me alone. Picked up my nightgown trying to to wear it, Daniel was just looking, he wasn't remorse at all…. Me: look at what you have done. Trying to run after Festus, all of a sudden Daniel held my hand. Daniel: Where are you? What is so special about him? Let him go, I'm here for you. I was surprised Daniel could say such, he wasn't bothered at all, he was proud of it. I pushed him away. Me: God! You are a devil, get your filthy hands off me. I walked out on him, ran after Festus to beg him but he didn't listen, he automatically broke up with me and said he doesn't want to have anything with me again. Festus didn't even spend the night in that house, he packed his things and left, I begged him but he didn't listen, I cried so bitterly to the extent that Daniel's 

girlfriend come to meet me and asked me what happened, I couldn't say it. Daniel didn't even come out through out, he locked himself in his room, he was not sad, he caredless, he was happy, thinking he has me to himself. I quickly went to my room, packed little of my things, I couldn't stay in that house anymore, going to my grandmother's place. While packing my bags Daniel walked in. Daniel: Where are you going? Look I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I didn't want this to happen. I didn't even say a word, I was silent, packing my things. Daniel: Omolola please say something. Where are you going? I love you, I'm here for you, please don't go. He tried coming close to me, touching me, I got so furious and gave him a dirty slap. Daniel: Fine! Go if you want to go, its your problem (he hissed and walked out of my room) I finished packing my things, closed the door, going downstairs, Jumoke rushed to meet me. Jumoke: Where are you going? What is going on? You people are just putting me in darkness. Omolola please stay. Me: your boyfriend caused everything. Daniel is the devil, please leave me alone. Let me go. She couldn't stop me, I got downstairs, opened the door and Daniel called my name from the staircase. Daniel: Omolola please don't go, I'm sorry I looked at him with so much hate, walked out and closed the door. - See more at: http://naijagoodies.com/forum2_theme_110715611.xhtml?tema=95#sthash.oI5yKrRq.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

entertainment zone