Thursday, December 31, 2015

sex with my stepbrother episode 6

i woke up in the midnight, I found
myself naked, Daniel too was naked
but asleep, I felt so bad, what have I
done? I couldn't cry cos what I did
was so wrong. I touched my pussy I
discovered it was seriously fucked by Daniel, I looked at Daniel dick, thinking
I took this thing in my pussy, I looked
at my pussy again feeling so
ashamed, shaking my head.
Daniel
was just snoring like a fool on the bed,
I got so angry and upset, I angrily spanked him.
Me: wake up, wake up… Daniel wake
up Misbehaving on bed, the snoring
became annoying, tapped him harder
again
Me: Daniel please wake up, Daniel,
Daniel, Daniel
Daniel: (he yawned) what is it? Mehn
I'm weak
Me: what happened between us?
Daniel: what did you mean? What kind
of question is that?
Me: So we had sex? (Sad)
Daniel: of course, is not that I raped
you, you agreed, I didn't force you.
Me: why would you have sex with
me? This is wrong, you're my
brother for Christ sake
Daniel: Stop it, you're not a small
girl, at least when I was doing it, you
were not complaining, you were
enjoying it and moreover we are not
related in any way. So what's the
big deal, I enjoyed the sex and I'm sure you enjoyed it too.
Me: Its unfair ooo, so you took the
advantage of me because I'm a
small girl abi.

Daniel: (moved closer to me) what is
wrong with you? Didn't you enjoyed
it? You wanted my dick don't deny
it.
He tried to kiss me again, I got
annoyed and pushed him away..
Me: Stop it please, don't you ever try
that with me ever in your life. Don't
come near me ever in your life,
you're such a bad person. Stay
away from me.
Daniel: whatever abeg. ( he hissed)
I got up from his bed using his bed
sheet to cover my body and left his
room with anger and disappointment. I got to my room, feeling so bad, I made mistake, Daniel wasn't even
bothered about it. I went to bathroom
straight, I freshened up, washed my
damaged pussy very well, cos I told
my bf its been long I had sex, so
he's expecting my pussy to be tight but Daniel has really expanded it.
After freshen up, I picked up my
phone to send my boyfriend a very
annoying text message for
disappointing me, he was the one that
caused everything that happened between me and my step brother. I
checked my phone, I saw 8 missed
calls from my boyfriend, I saw his text
message. In his text message, he said
he came to my place and he knocked
on our door, nobody opened the door, he called me and I didn't pick up, he
said he's around in his cousin's
place that lives down the street, he
will be coming over in the morning.
Can you imagine, it means me and
Daniel were fucking when he was knocking on our door or probably I
slept off after the sex, gosh, I should
have waited a little bit longer, I should
have more patience. Why me, I'm
so foolish right now…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

entertainment zone