Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My sex story When i went for my nysc part 1


This is a true life story by a NYSC
member… Read below: “I was posted to
an eastern state. Those three weeks I
spent at NYSC camp were the worst three
weeks of my life. After camping, I got
my PPA posting and guess what, I was
sent to a government girls secondary
school to do my service!!! I was beyond
excited despite the location of the
school. Dammie, d school dey 4 village but I no
care, I was just happy to be a
king among women (girls sha). Next, I
and three other coppers went to the
school to sign our acceptance letter.
Dammie, the principal come say she no
want any coppers oh, say coppers dey corrupt
her girls too much. Small tin I
for cry oh, why this woman won come
turn my wine to water na? Which kain
devil be dis na?. We beg tire but d
woman say we dey waste time say her
decision na final. I then told the woman that I
got a vision that God
wants me to serve in that school. She
look me laff come say among all of us,
na me she fear pass cuz her girls go
pursue me. Wow!!!… I Don hang. But,
“u look very gentle n responsible” was her next
comment. I then gave her an
innocent smile to cement her first
mistake (she wouldn’t believe I could
f**k the assistant principal). After a
little brain-washing by me (trust me na),
she accepted us and asked us to resume duty
next week Monday…… I arrived
the school on Monday morning feeling
fly and ready for whatever. I was
offered a table in the science lab which
would serve as my office but I refused
it cuz it was located at the junior section of
the school. Nawa oh, wetin I
dey do for Junior section when bad
girls full senior section. Abeg I wan
deal with mature girls jor. Lucky me, I
got transferred to the senior section to
teach ss1 and offered a table at an office close
to ss3 class. Baba God, u
too much!!. I walked into the office
meant for three staff and met a female
teacher who was busy and didn’t notice
when I walked in. “Good morning
madam” I said. Then she looked up at me and
replied “Copper, Good morning.
You’re welcome” Literally, my heart
melted. I lost all my senses…. cuz
sitting before me was the most beautiful
woman I’ve ever seen. This woman eyes
na die! Ebony skin, no make-up… even girls
used to stare at her. Her name was
Mrs venny. Also, I got to discover that
she also had the most beautiful heart in
the world. She was married and
approximately ten years older than me
but I still wished her husband would divorce
her or drop dead … so that I
could marry her. We chatted about a few
things and became friends. Twenty
minutes later, the bell went off and it
was time for my first class. dammie, my
heart dey beat like Don jazzy song, I need to
compose myself well… no
jonzing!. I grabbed my materials and
headed to teach a class full of girls
……” WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

entertainment zone